Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced Project and Program Manager with 10 years of
successes in large, global software delivery and business
- Possess 12 years of management experience with 4 years of
senior-level experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure global
- Extensive experience in managing successful customer
relationships, running Help Desks, Call Centers, and IT
- Numerous successes in analyzing business processes and
driving improvements at all levels of organizations.
- Earned Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Excel at leading Agile/Scrum development teams and business
analysts to proven success and getting the job done for web apps
and e-commerce solutions.
- Strong demonstration of leadership and budgetary oversight.
- Highly skilled at building organizations, setting an HR and
staffing strategy, and developing people.
- Vast experience working with international 3rd party
- Strong communication skills & ability to manage programs,
metrics, and reporting at all organizational levels.
Project Management Institute (PMI)
VP of Marketing – Portland Chapter
2011 - Present
leadership, management oversight, support and guidance for the
marketing aspects of Chapter activities and services. The position
also acts as liaison between PMI Portland Chapter and the media to
make sure that Chapter events are publicized. This position manages
a support organization including Directors and their managers.
EMEA Software Development
2006 – 2009
Led a team of 40 Agile software developers who wrote business
applications for Intel’s worldwide Sales and Marketing Group.
- Drove software team to develop world-class business
applications within Intel.
- Managed global stakeholders to ensure that all projects
delivered on time with high quality. (C#/.Net and SAP
- Recruited and ramped up a world-class team within tight
- Mentored and coached team members to improve leadership,
communication, and general Intel corporate skills.
- Grew a small team into a large, strategically critical
development center for Intel that role models Agile Development
- Delivered several high-profile, mission-critical sales
applications that are now used worldwide and handle the majority
of Intel’s orders and Commissions tracking.
Co-Site Manager, Intel Nizhny-Novgorod
2005 – 2007
Led the Intel Nizhny site, consisting of 500 employees, toward
the goal of becoming a world-class contributor to Intel’s success.
- Set and drove strategic objectives for the site.
- Hosted executive management visits.
- Represented Intel in building relations with the government,
media, charities, and educational institutions in the region.
- Drove achievement of operational goals for health and
safety, security, and corporate services.
- Enabled the development and growth of the local management
team and supported new business opportunities at the site.
- Developed the Nizhny site into a strategic software
development site and operations hub for Intel Russia.
- Project Manager for site location selection.
- Focused on developing quality people in order to build
long-term credibility within Intel.
- Earned a multi-million dollar investment from top management
to secure Nizhny’s future.
Director, Project Manager; Russia Marketing Center
2004 – 2006
- Launched the creation of Intel’s first Russia Marketing
- Hired and trained over 20 multi-functional marketing
- Delivered press conferences and media interviews to spread
the word about Intel Nizhny and the new marketing center.
- Recruited outstanding and enduring talent pool that still
contributes significantly to Russia/CIS marketing efforts today,
e.g. low turnover, consistent employee promotions, credibility
with EMEA and U.S. stakeholders, and significantly improved
localization of sales and marketing efforts.
Manager, IT Technical Support Team – Engineering Computing
Hillsboro, OR., USA
1999 – 2004
- Managed Service Desk, Logistics support, and Backup and
Restore services for 2000 internal engineering customers.
- Program Manager for Information Security Operations Team
that included 23 support engineers responsible for protecting
30,000 systems at 50+ Intel sites worldwide.
- Program Manager for Asset Management Operations Team that
included 17 logistics specialists and responsible for managing
all asset tracking processes worldwide for 30,000 systems at 50+
Intel sites worldwide.
- Managed development team responsible for call tracking
system built on Remedy architecture. Rolled out to a customer
base of several thousand engineers.
Masters in Business Administration
University of Portland
Bachelor of Science in Commerce [Finance]
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, California