In the Media
My role, when transferred to Intel in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, was
to spread the word about the growth and presence of the company in
the city. I served in two positions that enabled me to speak
to the community; Site Manager, and Director of the Russia Marketing
Center. In those capacities, I was able to contribute in the
- Conduct press conferences
to announce major plans for Intel.
- Speak at numerous events at
- Appear on local TV to talk
about Intel's activities in Nizhny Novgorod.
- Contribute to local
business journals in order to promote Intel's
- Participate in community
service activities in the region.
- Meet with local and
regional government officials.
- Interviewed and quoted in The Wall
Street Journal (March 13, 2007). See
- Appeared on a local news station for
the opening of the Russia Marketing Center. (2005) See
- Conducted press conference at Nizhny
Novgorod City Hall with Mayor. (2004) Pictures below.
- Named one of the top 5 foreign
businessmen in Nizhny Novgorod. Picture below.
- Wrote an article in the Marchmont
Investment Guide to Russia. (2007). See